Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Due For an Update, also - Happy Easter!

I have been busy. I am working on a 20 hour load at school this quarter. I haven't forgotten about the post for the last Dolly Sods trip. I have most of it done but have a few things to work out yet before I post. I am not sure where it will go when I post it - it may go in front of this one or behind somewhere whenever I get it up. Anyway - I hope to get that up at some point.

I made a trip to southern Ohio - Zaleski State Forest for a 2 day/1 night'er. That was a lot of fun. I will try and write a post on that as well. I got the radio out and had fun talking on 40m.

One thing I am trying to work on is posting videos. I don't know if I can do it or not, but I don't want to post on Youtube and then use the links on the blog - I want to load the file here. There is a link on the edit screen for posting videos but with the configuration I have my blog set up in I am not sure if I can get it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home