Friday, December 11, 2009

Recent HF Propagation

For some reason the bands haven't been too good recently. 20 meters has been plauged with very deep QSB. 17 meter sideband has been relatively quiet, though I did get through to V31WV in Spain today on 18.069 CW. 40 meters hasn't been too good either. Though, my noise floor is about S5 on the band. I usually can get out and make some contacts but the band has been abnormally "quiet" too.

I am ready for some good propagation!

Edit: Someone posted that V31WV is in Belize, not spain. From QRZ's page it shows:

V31WV
Wil Lameree
Apartado Postal 107.
Bonares,Huelva, 21830
Spain


Then it says "Belize" with a flag at the top of the page. Weird. In any event, I have the call right and its on a paper log. I doubt I will use it for any awards any time soon so it isn't critical.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

V31WV is Belize, not Spain

December 11, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home