Monday, June 15, 2009

Trip Update

Well it is noon and we still have a little bit to go before the wheels roll.

Yesterday was a REALLY long day for me - I didn't settle down for the night until 4:00 this morning. I spent last night from about 6:00pm-2:15am working with a buddy's new radio and antenna. It was fun and I wish I had another two days to spend doing that! Oh well, we got him up and running on 6-40m with a jumper dipole and his new FT-450.

As it turns out, we will be stopping in Chicago again this trip. I hate the traffic there so I am not looking forward to it because of that, but we are going to make a stop and visit some more family. After all, that is the real reason for the whole trek. My radios just come along since I have the opportunity!

Depending on what happens tonight in Chicago, we might be able to jump up in to Wisconsin after dinner. That would be nice. The more we get out of the way today the less we have to drive tomorrow.

Again, I hope to work you all on the air! If you hear me out there, PLEASE POST ON THE REFLECTORS! That will help a bunch. Also, spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home